Every Hosted Program at South County Community Services (SCCS) provides the community with social awareness and community involvement.
Certified Veterans Service Officer - Robert Barton
Help with navigation through:
- VA Healthcare System, benefits and filing claims for service connected disability and general Veterans information
- Coffee every Thursday 9 AM - 1 PM
DHS - Department of Human Services
- Families residing in the South County area should call DHS @ 269-649-1335
Free Legal Clinic
- Income qualified individuals should call SCCS to make an appointment with Grossman & Moldovan, PPLC
- Appointments are held on the first and thrid Wednesday of the month
Foot Works, L.L.C.
- Scheduled alternate months at SCCS and Kline's Resort (See calendar under Events tab)
- Clinics are 45 minutes from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Cost is $25
MMAP-Michigan Medicaire/Medicaid Assistance Program
- Call SCCS for an appointment with Rick Davison
WIC - Women, Infants and Children
- Families should call WIC @ (269) 373-5084 to set up an appointment for the Vicksburg location in our building
- Scheduled appointments are held at SCCS on the first and third Thursday on the month
Please contact us if you would like more information or would like to get involved in one of these programs.