For Our Senior Community
- Dining vouchers through Senior Services
- Commodities through Senior Services
- Michigan Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program (MMAP) through Senior Services
- Evidence-based health programs through Area Agency on Aging
- Referral partnership with both Senior Services and Area Agency on Aging
- Certified Veterans Officer on-site on Thursdays
- Health and wellness programs
Hosted presentations on topic of interest, such as: heart health, arthritis, diabetes and preventing falls
Restaurant Dining Program Open to seniors 60 and up. Participants purchase a $3.00 donation coupon and then can use that coupon for specific menu choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Yogi's.
Commodity Supplemental Food Program Free food for seniors over age 60 and below the 130% poverty level.
Matter of Balance is provided for individuals with balance issues. Six weeks of interactive education.
Enhanced Fitness is specifically designed to help with balance and arthritis issues.
Tai Chi safely improves strength, balance and flexibility every Tuesday.
Foot Clinics are scheduled monthly at South County Community Services.
For more information please call: 269-649-2901